Win March Madness with Baskin Robbins’ Warm Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches – Giveaway
You only thought March Madness was about basketball.
No, no. March Madness is literal, a mental state of being – a place in time where you are so sick of winter, you are *this close* to losing your mind. The back-and-forth teasing of warm, sunny, summer-promising days in the midst of an inevitable return to winter chill and drear, pushing you ever-closer to utter insanity.
I’m beyond ready for summer – long days, hot sunshine, grilling on the porch, licking up melty ice cream cones. But no, we get none of that right now. Stuck in the doldrums, somewhere between hot and cold, I wait for the day I can throw my coats back in the closet for a few blissful warm months.
For me, it’s still too cold for ice cream. I need those sweet, sweet 90 degree sweat-drenchers to get me in a mental space for a frosty dessert.
This is a sponsored post.
However, if you sandwich a chilly scoop between two freshly warmed cookies, we can have a dialogue. There isn’t much that can’t be improved by being sandwiched between two cookies, but tempering the frosty chill of the ice cream is the right way to go if you’re craving an icy dessert when the weather is still cool.
Baskin Robbins came out with just such a thing to help us make it through the final days of winter – like they somehow knew we would need a compelling segue to get us out of our mental winter coats and in into our mind bikinis.
A little something to get us through the March Madness.
The Warm Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches at Baskin Robbins are your psych prescription. Take as directed:
- Pick two cookies out of the four classic cookie options – Dark Chocolate Chunk, Double Fudge, Peanut Butter Chocolate and/or White Chunk Macadamia Nut. Here’s where it can get a little crazy – think out of the box! Get a sandwich with one peanut butter and one double fudge cookie, or go totally rogue and get a double decker. You heard me right. You can select up to THREE cookies and TWO ice cream scoops.
- Those cookies get warm and supple and ready to receive your choice of ice cream. And y’all know there are 31 flavors right? Childhood wasn’t that long ago.
- Pick your ice cream and watch the marriage of cookies to frozen goodness.
- Go ahead and gild the lily. Get your sandwich rolled in some toasted nuts or multicolor sprinkles. Just for kicks. (Life is better with sprinkles- words to live by.)
- Eat fast or get your hands dirty. Melted ice cream is no joke.
Now that you have the antidote to March Madness, here are three sandwich combos to get you through the final push to spring and summer, one for each remaining holiday in March:
- Pi Day: Perhaps unofficial, but never, never fail to properly honor the day of Pi (aka 3.14~) with a fitting tribute. Go with Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookie + Cherries Jubilee + Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookie for a cherry pie remix. You won’t even have to rest the crust on this one.
- St. Patrick’s Day: Green, obviously. You have a few options for this one, but my suggestion would be Double Fudge Cookie + Mint Chocolate Chip + Double Fudge Cookie + Chocolate Sprinkles. Sprinkles are optional, but clearly add a sense of whimsy and fun key to the holiday!
- Easter: I call this one The Easter Basket. As in, stuff this puppy with all the sweet treats possible and go hog wild. Take a deep breath, then: Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie + Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup + Double Fudge Cookie + Cookie Jar Mashup + White Chunk Macadamia Nut + Multicolor Sprinkles. CAN YOU HANDLE IT?
See? Just three measly little holidays until the March Madness reign of terror subsides. Ice cream and warm cookies will make the passage of time so much better.
Baskin Robbins Gift Card Giveaway
Avoid a meltdown – enter below to win a $31 Baskin Robbins Gift Card with bonus Baskin Robbins Oven Mitt and order as many Warm Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches as your arms can carry!
You can submit up to FOUR entries – here is what you need to do:
- Login to Rafflecopter (below).
- Complete one or all of the following using the Rafflecopter widget (for up to four chances to win!)
- Pin an image to Pinterest (the picture is from my Detox Smoothie Bowl post)
- Follow me on Twitter
- Tell me your favorite ice cream flavor in the comments below
- Subscribe to Delicious in Denver by entering your email on the right (where it says “Receive Updates by Email”)
Complete your entries by noon on Friday, March 18, and be thinking of which cookie/ice cream combos you will try when you win!!!
Visit Baskin Robbins to find the location nearest you! Here are the Denver locations:
Although this post is sponsored, all opinions are my own. Many thanks to Baskin Robbins for providing compensation and the giveaway items!